Chicago, IL Viacom Internships
You must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the Viacom Internship Program:
- Viacom's Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
Internships are available in the Advertising Sales, Marketing and Research departments
A Viacom internship allows college students to work in an innovative, progressive, fast-paced and professional environment. Students are exposed to all levels of the company, which has proven to be an invaluable experience to individuals interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. Viacom is committed to diversifying our organization. Embracing differences is an integral part of our culture and a key element for our success is creating and maintaining an inclusive environment.
Our Chicago office is responsible for ad sales, marketing and research in the Midwest. Exciting networks such as MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. Shockwave, Neopets, Spike, Comedy Central, and GameTrailers have a presence in this location, offering a great opportunity for networking. We are a rapidly growing department, which comes up with and sells the "big ideas" for clients that includes McDonald's, Taco Bell, Target, Champion, Miller and many more.
To view internships available for the upcoming semesters, click here.